RISE TRAINING SCHOOL STUDENT POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RISE TRAINING SCHOOL STUDENT POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RISE MEDIA BUSINESS & TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
STUDENT POLICY AND TALENT RELEASE AGREEMENT
1. By writing your full name below and submitting this form, you hereby confirm that you are the Adult Student (over age 18) or the Parent or Legal Guardian (hereinafter referred to as "You" &/or "Your") of the child or children (hereinafter referred to as "Minor Child" and/or "Minor Student") listed herein who are registered to attend RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL, a Maryland Corporation located at 12061-B Tech Road, Silver Spring, MD 20904 (hereinafter referred to as "RISE"). You (the Adult Student or the Parent and/or Legal Guardian of a Minor Student) confirm to read, understand and fully comply with all of the Terms and Conditions listed herein this Agreement.
2. All Adult Students or Parents and Minor Students, please note: The RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL is held twice a week on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday evenings (depending on Course Title) from 7pm-10pm from September to the following June for a total of (10) Ten Months. Our Facility is located at 12061-B Tech Road, Silver Spring, MD 20744. Please note that if You or your child is absent, there are no make-up sessions. This is a Training School Module with KIDS IN SHOWBIZ / RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL INC., a Maryland Corporation and Z Super Channel. PLEASE NOTE: All Internship dates and times for each student that is scheduled to attend Television and/or Movie Productions with Z Super Channel will vary and advanced notices will be given to all students so that they can either confirm or deny and re-schedule their required attendance date(s).
3. All media (meaning music and/or song productions, video / film media, animations, illustrations, photos and all forms of media that is produced at or for RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL INC., is the sole property in perpetuity and throughout the universe of RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL. The Adult Student (or Parent, Legal Guardian and Minor Student) grant RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL sole ownership to all rights, royalties, licensing and copyrights to all media produced at the RISE SCHOOL. The Kids In Showbiz / Rise Media Business and Training school has the right to sell, barter, syndicate, license, reproduce, edit, digitize, upload, download, post, broadcast, stream, transmit, and/or copyright any and all media produced by the Adult or Minor Student of Rise Media Business and Technical Training School free of any claims, permissions, rights, royalties and/or financial compensation to be paid to the Adult or Minor Student (Parent or Legal Guardian). In addition, the Rise School is free to use any student media for whatever purpose including but not limited to its website, advertisements, promotions, television and/or movie productions, television episodes, webisodes, social media, television or broadcasts, streaming television channels, licensing or for any reason it so chooses both perpetually and throughout the universe free of any claims, rights, royalties or compensation to be paid to the Adult Student, Minor Student (or Parent, Legal Guardian of the Minor Student).
4. Please note that all audio, video and media created and produced at and/or for KIDS IN SHOWBIZ / RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL INC., are the sole and exclusive property in perpetuity and throughout the universe of KIDS IN SHOWBIZ / RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL, INC. (hereinafter referred to as "RISE SCHOOL"). You hereby grant permission to RISE SCHOOL to capture, videotape, film, record, photograph, digitize, edit, convert, digitally convert, upload, download, post, stream, advertise, license, promote, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, advertise, sell, solely own, copyright and control in perpetuity and throughout the universe all media created by the Student at RISE SCHOOL including but not limited to the audio/video/photographic/song or music productions (and all future forms of media) productions, creative works, image and likeness of the Adult Student (or Minor Child of the Parent or Legal Guardian) who is hereby registered for the RISE SCHOOL.
5. You, the Adult Student (or the Parent or Legal Guardian of the enrolled Minor Student) also grant KIDS IN SHOWBIZ / RISE MEDIA BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL INC., the sole and exclusive right in perpetuity and throughout the universe to create, produce, own, copyright, license, sell, upload, download, post, broadcast, repeat broadcast, transmit, stream, sell, distribute, license, advertise, promote, digitally convert, re-record, re-edit, master and reproduce new Media and upload, download, post, license and/or sell all audio, video, future forms of media, creative works and/or media created by You ad/or that contains the image, likeness and/or creative works of You / Your Minor Child that was created at RISE SCHOOL. You also hereby acknowledge and grant all rights to RISE SCHOOL to create, produce, direct, exploit, post, upload, download, stream, broadcast, transmit, license, copyright and sell all forms of media (now known or created in the future) containing You / Your Childs image, creative works and/or likeness for RISE SCHOOL, its website, advertising, promotions, social media, television programming, television commercials, and for any other purposes it so chooses.
6. You the Adult Student (or Parent, Legal Guardian and Minor Student) hereby forfeit all rights, copyrights and financial rights and royalties to all media created by You or the Minor Child created at RISE SCHOOL and grant to Kids In Showbiz / Rise Media Business and Technical Training School Inc., and fully acknowledge that You (or Parent, Legal Guardian, and Minor Child) are not liable to be compensated by Rise School or any of its third party Licensees in any way, for any reason or in any form whatsoever and Rise School is hereby free in perpetuity and throughout the universe of any financial claims, payments, compensation, rights and/or royalties to be owed or paid to you and/or the Minor Child or Parent / Legal Guardian for the creation, production, sales, reproduction, distribution, licensing, posting, streaming, future forms of media, broadcast, transmission of any Rise School Media (including any future forms of media) that my contain the creative works, image and/or likeness of the Adult Student, Minor Student and/or his/her/their Parent or Legal Guardian.
7. After the Adult or Minor Student has attended Rise School for one semester or more, the Student or the Parent / Legal Guardian are free to include the Rise School on their Resume for the purpose of establishing professional training, education and/or credits in the Employment and/or Entertainment Industry.
8. Internship with First Power Media Group / Z Family of Television Networks is required for all students who attend the Rise School. After the student has Interned on one or more actual Movie and/or Television Show Productions with Z Super Channel and it's Family of Television Networks, the Student (or Parent / Legal Guardian of a Minor Student) is free to register with IMDb (Internet Movie Data Base) for the titled productions for which the student has served as an Intern and received End of Show TV and/or Movie Production Credits. IMDb is the Leading Information Resource for the Hollywood Entertainment Industry. Registration is free at: https://www.imdb.com/registration/signin?ref_=ft_reg.
9. Only Authorized Adults listed on this form will be allowed to pick up a Minor Student. Exceptions will only be made with verbal or written authorization from the Parent / Legal Guardian only.
10. Students should not knowingly come to class with a fever or flu-like illness, or when having a communicable illness (such as chicken pox, lice, ringworms, etc). If an adult student or minor student arrives and is not feeling well, a parent will be notified for the minor student and we will do our utmost to comfort the adult or minor student. However, if the condition worsens, a Parent or responsible adult will be notified and a decision will be jointly made between the Parent and Company management, concerning the appropriate action that will be taken concerning an adult or child that is ill. Please note that we will not dispense medicine to anyone.
11. The KIDS IN SHOWBIZ / RISE MEDIA BUSINESS & TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL is a multi-use facility. It is likely that other businesses within our building may be conducting business simultaneously during our Class Programs. Unless escorted by a Company Employee, students are not permitted to play or loiter inside or outside of the facility. Likewise, students are not permitted to run, play or become loud and boisterous in the facility hallways, rooms, traffic ways, restrooms and other public spaces. Unattended students are not permitted in our private room or private office areas.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the building. The consumption of food or non-alcoholic beverages is permissible in designated areas only. Food and beverages are strictly prohibited in the recording studio and other areas where sound, lighting or other production / post-production equipment is housed.
13. Constant behavioral or disciplinary problems (fighting, disrespect to other students, Staff or Instructors, destruction of property, etc.), will not be tolerated. Any student that does not comply with facility rules will be promptly dismissed and terminated from our program and KIDS IN SHOWBIZ reserves the right to retain all fees that have been paid. Likewise, in case of student termination from our program, any fees that are due to KIDS IN SHOWBIZ from the Parent or Legal Guardian must be paid IN FULL within Two Weeks (Fourteen days) of termination.
14. The Rise School will not assume any responsibility, liability or financial compensation for the damage or loss of any items left at our facility.
15. STUDENT NON-DISCRIMINATON POLICY: THE KIDS IN SHOWBIZ / RISE MEDIA BUSINESS 0 TECHNICAL TRAINING SCHOOL INC., admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected factor in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
16. The Adult Student confirms to read, understand and fully comply with the Terms, Conditions and Talent Release Form of this Agreement and to also read, understand and fully comply with the 2022 Rise Media Business and Technical Training School Student Handbook before his/ her attendance begins. --- If the student is a minor, the Parent or Legal Guardian hereby confirms to review and discuss the Terms and Conditions of this entire Agreement, Talent Release and the 2022 Kids In Showbiz / Rise Media Business and Technical Training School Student Handbook with their Minor Child Student before his/her/their attendance begins.
ADULT STUDENT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED BELOW!!
By writing your name below, the Adult Student (or the Parent/Legal Guardian of/and their Minor Student) hereby confirms to have read, understand and fully agrees to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of the Rise Training School Student Policy and Talent Release Agreement and also abide by the 2022/2023 Rise Media Business and Technical Training School Student Handbook.
REQUIRED: Adult Student or Parent/Legal Guardian Signature Below
PLEASE SIGN BELOW! ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED!
PLEASE SIGN BELOW! ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED!